Knowledge + Support = Unschooling Success
So that's why we have so many ways to bring you both!
Everyone learns differently! So I've created a few options for how you can gain the confidence you need for your unschooling journey!
- Unschooling Course - perfect for those who like to learn in an orderly fashion with Modules full of videos and PDFs.
- Creating Confidence Membership - the option for those who want to be around other unschoolers who are learning as they go. Plus, this is the most economic way to get coaching from Sue Patterson!
- Unschooling DIY - if you're not needing the coaching support or the unschooling community, but you're looking for regular contact to bring various unschooling topics to the front of your mind, this weekly email series fits the bill.
- Unschooling Guides - when you want more than a Facebook comment as an answer to a particular question about unschooling, these Guides will help you. (FYI: Many are included in the Creating Confidence Membership!)
Here's how to find these options:
Are You a "Get Me All the Info!" Person?
The Jumping Into Unschooling Course may be just what you're looking for. This self-paced course has four modules with videos, handouts, links and resources - everything you need! You'll emerge from this course ready to begin your unschooling journey!
Maybe you learn best by talking with someone who has been there!
Here's a link to talk with Sue Patterson, an unschooling mom with over 25 years of experience! Combine that with becoming part of the most supportive unschooling community, and you'll find your confidence growing week by week!
Sue offers her private community TEN live group coaching calls every month! You're sure to get the answers to your questions as soon as possible.
Two of these calls are specifically geared for parents of unschooling teens.
At only $49/month, and no long-time commitment, this is the most affordable way to get extra support from Sue and her community.
Coaching + Connection = Confidence!
Are You More of the DIY Type?
Unschooling DIY - Email Guidance
Lots of us need recurring reminders to continue our own journey of learning about how unschooling can work in our homes. We can get distracted so easily by day-to-day life, it's nice to have a reminder pop into our email inboxes every Monday!
The emails are manageable amounts of information for one week with inspiration, action steps, PDFs, brief podcasts and videos.
This also includes the monthly Unschool Strewing Calendar with weekly updates and additional resource links!
All for only $20/month!
"I'm worried about this one thing..."
After two decades of discussions about unschooling - what works and what doesn't - I decided to create these 15 to 30 page full color mini-magazines to help you conquer the specific fears that are holding you back.
Sometimes it's hard to focus on the bigger picture when you're distracted by a fear. Each of the Guides does a deep dive on a variety of topics that come up over and over when new people ask about unschooling. Topics like:
- "Am I Doing Enough?"
- A Typical Unschooling Day
- Learning to Read
- Learning Math
- Learning to Write
- Coping with Technology
- What about Socialization?
- Critics and Naysayers
- Not Back to School
- Brainstorming Ideas
Each Guide offers coaching insights, journaling pages, resource links. It helps you figure out how to set up your home, live within your community, conquer your own inner battles, and deal with the kids.
So many options to gain Knowledge and Support!
I'm on a mission to help you be SUCCESSFUL at this!