Come to the PODCAST PARTY!
Come to the Party!
Let's Celebrate Together!
Join us for an hour of celebrating unschooling - including GIVE-AWAYS!
- A FREE Month in my Creating Confidence Membership
- FREE Access to my Jumping Into Unschooling Course
- FREE Subscription to my Unschooling DIY Email Guidance Program
- FREE Unschooling Guide of YOUR CHOICE
- FREE Conversation Starter Cards
- FREE copy of my book, Homeschooled Teens
- FREE copy of Roya Dedeaux's book, Connect with Courage
- FREE packet of Joyce Fetteroll's Unschooling Toolbox
- FREE Unschooling Mom2Mom crocheted earrings from Roya Dedeaux
- FREE Planners and workbooks by Roya Dedeaux
Friday, June 18
5 - 6 PM Pacific
6 - 7 PM Mountain
7 - 8 PM Central
8 - 9 PM Eastern
Drawings every 5-10 minutes!
Must be present to win!
Register to get your name
in the drawings!
Don't Miss Out!
What IS Unschooling?
Unschooling is simply living a full rich life, offering opportunities to your child to learn and grow. For unschooling to work at its optimal level, the parent must be engaged with the child, probably more than if they chose another learning modality. Children are natural learners. They want information. But they do not necessarily know what’s out there in the world.
That’s the parent’s role in unschooling. The unschooling parent keeps one ear to the child listening for their interests and questions, and the other to the community, and now with the internet, the world, searching for creative opportunities that feed that desire to learn more about a topic.
Before you say, “Hey, that’s just good parenting!” I would agree that many good parents do this… on Saturdays, or in the summer, or during the school breaks...
When people are new to unschooling, lots of concerns pop up. Maybe you're wondering how kids will learn to read, or get into college, or if this is even legal?? Come read what the most common worries people have - but more importantly, let's talk about how to overcome these obstacles!
Maybe you have just a couple of questions - or maybe you'd like to have an "Unschooling Personal Trainer" on standby! Experienced unschooler, Sue Patterson can walk you through your particular issues, giving you the support and information you need. Lots of different ways to work with her!
Ready to Get Started?
Let's dive into unschooling together - you don't have to do this alone!