Some states/countries require testing at various stages of your child’s education.
Sometimes parents feel like they want to use a standardized test to see how their child is doing.
This is a collection of articles and information to help you with this topic – from an unschooling perspective.
- Overcoming Questions about NOT Testing, like:
- How will your kids ever learn to do it?
- How will you know what they’ve learned?
- What about accountability?
- What about teens, college, SAT/ACT tests?
- How do unschoolers make sure they “hit all the subjects?”
- The Parent side of test-taking
- Which states test and what to do if you have to?
- Articles and resources – a big reading list for you!
Remember, when you’re afraid of something, shine some light on it! That’s what this Guide is designed to help you do!